Reflecting on the involvement of that A/Prof Phillippe O Zimet's specialist endodontic practice has in teaching on many levels, We welcome dentists to visit and observe the endodontists treating patients. Attendees are requested to observe appropriate discretion in front of patients.
The aim of the day:
To demonstrate the skills, current technology, as well as the contemporary management practices required to fulfill the endodontic needs of their patients.
- Have dental assistants demonstrate how to set up for root canal treatment.
- Demonstrate how to undertake the root canal treatment using 4 handed dentistry.
- Exhibit the method and advantages of using the microscope, digital radiography and loupes during root canal treatment.
- Have dental assistants demonstrate how to reset the treatment room following root canal treatment.
- Have the dental assistant show the operation of the IRC to reprocess reusable instruments.
- The organisational and management requirements for endodontic practice.
For your educational needs, We have built a library of information. From the home page please click on the Library tab for an extensive arrray of Twiligh Seminar's lecture notes, educational videos prepared by A/Prof Zimet as well as the previous editions of The Practical Class.